Obama Lives HERE?

Today I visited a big city because Norfolk was beginning to feel a little cramped. I needed excitement! I needed lots of people (and traffic)! But more than anything, I needed to play around in some bark in a new place. That's exactly what I found in this place. Lots of people bustling about. Some looked like they were from Indiana (hint: I'm not in Indiana) and a few hundred or so looked like they were from every other state in the union. Here's me frolicking in the bark. Check out the weird buildings in this place.



Now here's something interesting. I found this giant, stone carrot sticking OUT of the ground instead of IN the ground. Talk about strange, eh? I tried to get a National Park Ranger to play fetch with me, but he couldn't lift the pointy stick. He got really mad and chased me away with a BROOM! Can you imagine being chased with a broom? I bet he doesn't treat the President like that. I bet he doesn't treat the ice cream man like that, either. Mmm... ice cream.



That's enough of... can you guess? There was lots of other stuff to do, but I was ready for a nap and I had a long drive ahead of me in my Hominator-inator.

1 comments:

Lydia Netzer said...

Benny picked out all the clues and determined it was Washington DC. Sadie liked the part about ice cream.

Post a Comment